 Castle / 20522
  Re: New MOC : Falcons Impregnable Rock

(...) interior; I like the spiral stairway in particular. Great idea for the thin archer windows, it solves that "extra half-a-stud" problem perfectly. The only lacking part of this MOC, in my opinion, is the landscaping. It seems to end suddenly, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC : Falcons Impregnable Rock

John Langrish schrieb: (...) Hi, thanx. First, i wanted to build the "Rock" for the Castle on 4 Plates, but the amount of my gray "ugly-rock-bricks" are limited, so I decided to use 2 Baseplates. I've spend nearly all my green bricks in the bottom (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle)