 Castle / 20512
20511  |  20513
Subject:
Warcraft III Keep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 01:03:21 GMT

Hi everyone, Im not much of a Castle guy, and this is my first attempt to make
one. But anyway, I recreated the Keep from Warcraft III.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/WarcraftIII/Keep/dsc00387.jpg

Here you can see my new Keep. Base of Operations, so to speak, for the Blue
Human Forces. You can see Prince Arthas outside, with his Light Hammer and Spell
Tome, making sure that the Pesents are gathering resources.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/WarcraftIII/Keep/dsc00388.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/WarcraftIII/Keep/dsc00389.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/WarcraftIII/Keep/dsc00390.jpg

Here you can see in the Bell Tower, theres are Dwarven Rifleman guarding the
Keep. Keeping a lookout for for any Orcs or Undead. If there are any, he'll ring
the Churchbell and the Pesents will be called to arms. Then they'll become
Millita, to help defend the Keep.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/WarcraftIII/Keep/dsc00391.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/WarcraftIII/Keep/dsc00392.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/WarcraftIII/Keep/dsc00393.jpg