 Castle / 20505 (-5)
  Re: And while I am at it...

Those are pretty neat! I think you have the blade upside-down in the plane, though. ;-) James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Some small Good-Night-MOC - An escritoire

(...) I agree, nice creation! I think the inkwell is this piece... (URL) Thomas (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Some small Good-Night-MOC - An escritoire

I love this! You can definitely expect to see a knock-off of this wonderful piece of furniture in a future BrickQuest dungeon. One question--what part is the inkwell, exactly? Peter (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Some small Good-Night-MOC - An escritoire

Hi Jojo, This writing desk is very nice. Where did you get all of those 1x1 brown round plates? Also, any chance we could get a photo of this deconstructed to see the technic connection that you used? The inkwell and lantern are also wonderful. Ben (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: And while I am at it...

Hello! The carpenter: (URL) me, I'm a link!>> Bye Jojo (URL) FUT lugnet.build.furniture (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact