 Castle / 20501
  Re: And while I am at it...

Hello! The carpenter: (URL) me, I'm a link!>> Bye Jojo (URL) FUT lugnet.build.furniture (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: And while I am at it...

Those are pretty neat! I think you have the blade upside-down in the plane, though. ;-) James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)