 Castle / 20471
    Raid! —Josh Wedin
   Hey All, Here is a battle scene I built last weekend. (URL) let me know what you think! Josh (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Raid! —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Nice! The scene is so vivid and flowing. It's a perfect clash at the apex of the encounter! Just wonderful, i love studying creations like this. I'd simply love to see more of this type of diorama from people. You did an excellent job at (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Raid! —Josh Wedin
   (...) Hi Richard, Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it! I love doing dioramas like this :). Josh (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle)