 Castle / 20468
  Look!

~Look! ----- O.k. so I’m big on one word titles that end with exclamation-marks! ;) But trust me, this is well worth it… Remember that elusive prototype ‘translucent-skeleton-horse’ that TLG never produced and some one got from one of their (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom)