 Castle / 20445
    Re: Poe story for Halloween: Cask of Amontillado —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Thanks! You've seen my rendition of (URL) The Raven> from last Halloween, right? I expect that you'll see another Poe story from me next Halloween. I've thought about ways to do both Tell-Tale Heart and The Pit and the Pendulum. Bruce (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Poe story for Halloween: Cask of Amontillado —John Kyle
   (...) No, I hadn't seen the Raven one before, but now I have. That one is just as nice. I rather liked how you changed his face in the final picture. One other thing I liked was how you did the legs of the chair - I may have to steal that idea from (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)