 Castle / 20422
  MOC: Tiki altar

Hey all, Have that hankerin' for hot human stew? Then check out my tiki temple of tempation for all your cannabilistic fantasies! (URL) Altar.htm I had it populated with Islander figs but I packed them away before I took the pictures! Mr. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tiki altar

oops, that's what I get! (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tiki altar

David, this is the first moc of yours that I really enjoyed. It is very well thought out, with a nice variety of parts. Although you really choked....you should have waited to photograph the scene with the islanders offering a virgin sacrifice. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tiki altar

Yeah, I know. I took the pictures more to remember it than to show it off. Thanks for taking the time to respond! Dave "Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message news:I63r01.17Dv@lugnet.com... (...) virgin (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)