 Castle / 20417
Re: Preview from Andrastavia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 06:15:45 GMT

Hi Kevin,

Nice creations as always. I was looking at this picture in your folder, however:

I was wondering, are those new greys mixed in with the old ones? If so, I must congratulate you on finding a mighty creative way to put the new bleys into good use. The keep has really ‘aged’ because of it. Ok, I’m going to go back to admiring your creations now. Well done :)