 Castle / 20412
Re: lattice windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:31:51 GMT

This thread has gotten quite tangled in lugnet.space and other groups as folks
have tried to redirect it. I have just overrode followups on all messages that
followed up into lugnet.space such that followups go to lugnet.build.arch. The
other groups this thread has appeared in are lugnet.general, lugnet.build, and
lugnet.castle.

You may want to reset your groups and followups for any future messages to
either lugnet.build.arch or lugnet.castle (or both) for ease of others reading,
but as it stands, this thread is probably most easily read in the web view.

This is a reminder to take care when setting followups, the original message was
posted to lugnet.general which is ok, but followups were set to lugnet.space
because a space part happened to be used, which seems odd, worse, because
followups only went to lugnet.space, folks who aren't interested in space, who
haven't followed this thread in the web view, have probably missed several
interesting posts.

Thanks for your consideration in properly setting followups.

Frank Filz

FUT: lugnet.admin.general