 Castle / 20374
Re: New Vignettes - Princess Bride and the Matrix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:39:54 GMT

Bravo Lenyu!, you’ve really nailed this vignette-form. I think the Matrix scene is my favorite because of the dynamic action, but the library is a close second. Why the short hair though, don’t tell me you cut your flowing fabio-style locks? I look forward to seeing more of these.

-Keith