 Castle / 20371
  Re: New Vignettes - Princess Bride and the Matrix

Hey Lenny, these are great! (URL) I love the bed design. Did you paint over a pirate babe torso?!?!? One critique--this is cheating a bit on the 6x6 footprint. (URL) I love the way you've made them flying. Very effective. Also, what is the head on (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New Vignettes - Princess Bride and the Matrix

(...) The Chinese warrior from the Orient Expedition (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)