 Castle / 20370
20369  |  20371
Subject:
VIKING MUCUS FIST!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:52:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

ok.. lets begin at the beginning...

Jake McKee and Greg Hyland worked together to make AFOLs the Comic - a comic book about us, AFOLs. On the fifth of the comic, features the AFOL Hero walking into a comic store thinking (and I quote) “I wonder if the new VIKING MUCUS FIST figures are in...” and then he discovers LEGO. And promptly forgets VIKING MUCUS FIST ever existed.

Well, VIKING MUCUS FIST was one of my favorite comics and figurine toys growing, right next to LEGO. So I thought it appropriate to build VIKING MUCUS FIST with LEGO.. and so I present:

Featuring a small comic, where VIKING MUCUS FIST fights some orcs.

And VIKING MUCUS FIST’s trusty flying Viking ship, the Mucus Fist.

Enjoy!

-Lenny

PS. I should mention that Greg Hyland is a great guy and I love the comic. Viking Mucus Fist was just too funny to let alone ;o)

PPS. Floating ships were inspired by Tim S Deering’s pioneering work in the field.

PPPS. Wait, you don’t say that Viking Helmets with horns are completely mythical and unrealistic? Really? I had no idea. Wow.. thanks for sharing! I wonder if vikings with mucus fists and floating ships are realistic. hmmm