 Castle / 20350 (-5)
  Re: Basilica

(...) I caught some uses of the bottoms of bricks to make a detail, on the sides of the nave (is that what it's called?) in (URL) Experience should guide us, not rule us. Chris Gray cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM (URL) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Basilica

(...) I think the link should be this: (URL) Romanesque basilica>. It's the same link without the slash at the end of the URL. Excellent work, by the way, both inside and out. I always love seeing interior shots of large LEGO churches. (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Basilica

Hello .castle! I posted here a little over a year ago promising to end my lurcking ways. However, I admit that old lurking habits and time constraints on building kep me from posting her for another year. Regardless, I created this Romanesque (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Castle Vignettes

Three Castle Vignettes (inspired by (URL) Hietbrink's> and (URL)'s) (URL) "Ahh.. but I am not left-handed either!" Inigo and the Man in Black duel on the Cliffs of Insanity. from The Princess Bride (URL) "Ture sharpness comes without effort!" Li Mu (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

  BrickLords v2 ?

Hi there, After many months of net inactivity (new house, new job, etc), I am thinking of a secund version of bricklords. I wish to keep the pleasure of the play but to considerably reduce the adminsitration cost for me. For that, I have to heavy (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact