 Castle / 20343
Re: Here come the .... Vikings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:21:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   Hi all

I built 2 new MOCs (set size) in the viking spirit

snippit

Comments are always welcome

Hey Yaron, I really like your viking mocs! The thing I really like about the viking ship was that it has the look of the early castle sets (more bricks and less specialty pieces). The small cart was very well done too. The way you used the tiles on the sides gives it a wonderful character. I’m still trying to figure out just how you did that. Great Stuff! Tom