 Castle / 2034
2033  |  2035
Subject:
[CW] Castle World idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 00:29:50 GMT

Eric, Shiri, and other Boston-area folk interested in the "Castle World"
project -

What say we all get areas near each other?  Since we all live in roughly the
same area, it would make it a *lot* easier for our nations to interact, because
we could get together *really* easily to photograph stuff.

I'd kind of like an area with both desert and seacoast, because I'm vaguely
pondering something like the Barbary pirates that operated in the Mediterranean,
but I don't know if any of you folk are interested in doing ships and
seafaring
stuff.

There'd be plenty of opportunity for trade and interaction with the actual
governments in the region as well.

A hot, near-desert climate would also suit the 'Star-Wars' peasant style
of dress, which I think would benefit all of us in terms of boosting the
population. (Personally, I'm going to try my hand at some more customizing
to try to get things like turbans.  I'll let you know how it turns out.)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m