 Castle / 20321
    5 New Castle Buildings —Stephen Bishop
   Hey all, I'm taking a bit of a break from my Brick Tower project, and after finding numerous old grey bricks in PAB at the new CA lego stores, I started working on some Castle buildings. Here they are: The Bakery: (URL) The Church: (URL) The (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: 5 New Castle Buildings —Marc Nelson, Jr.
     In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop wrote: (snip) (...) Nice double archways/doors on this one. Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: 5 New Castle Buildings —Peter Roberts
   (...) Nice models, very effective. It might help, however to use tiles to smooth off edges on the models, creating a cleaner look, especially on the tops of walls etc. I understand that you may not have enough pieces to do this, this is simply a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle)