 Castle / 20250
Re: Medieval Village Layout and New Corner House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 00:47:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Heckel wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Spears wrote:

That house is hot with a capital HOT. Derek Schin’s burning CCC house isn’t even comparable in temperature. I need to go fan myself, I’m feeling faint! By the way, could you rip it apart and photograph the juicy secrets to its construction for us?

Thanks for the compliment. Derek’s house is sweet, but going for a completely different asthetic. I wouldn’t compare the two. I’ve been thinking about reworking a few details. If I do, I’ll try to get some pictures of the interior construction details.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG