 Castle / 20232
20231  |  20233
Subject:
My Castle Contest Entry (with medieval relief..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 22:08:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here are some pictures of the castle MOC I entered for BrickFest 2004. I expected to get a lot of comments regarding one particular detail (medieval relief) but because it was positioned kind-of in a corner, it is unlikely anyone actually noticed. This just passed the Brickshelf moderation, look quick before it is removed (although I think it shouldn’t be, it potentially could).

the folder:

medieval relief:

Comments more than welcome, constructive criticism too :)

Paul