 Castle / 20218
    Can Anyone Help —Ken Bailey
   Can anyone tell me who created the chain-mail torso designs on brickshelf under the user name Corsair (5705) ? (URL) ? - Because I have a question for them. I'm not sure how long ago these were posted, it should be within the last couple of years. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Can Anyone Help —Kevin Blocksidge
     (...) It was done by Bruce Schlickbernd, who's email is corsair@SPAMCAKEschl...kbernd.org (remove the obvious) ~Kevin Blocksidge (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Can Anyone Help —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) That would be me. I am also TwoTonic Knight on Classic-Castle, which is where I usually post my castle customizations. -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)