 Castle / 20197
  My new creation + my life story.

Hey everyone, how's it going? I've just completed my project for the Montana State Fair (more can be read about that here: (URL) and I set up a little webpage to go along with it. The page is designed to give non-Lego-enthusiasts a view on what it's (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mt, lugnet.people)

  Re: My new creation + my life story.

(...) Ragnorak7.com isn't working. The mountain looks cool! (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My new creation + my life story.

(...) Hey, Very nice mountain, and I'm REALLY digging your Hammerfall ship. Is that meant to be a futuristic sci fi craft or a fantasy airship? Very nice posters too ;) Magnus (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My new creation + my life story.

(...) Hmm, I don't know what to tell you. It works from every computer I've tried so maybe it was temporarily down or something. Try again now that I know it's working. Thanks for the comments, Wilson www.ragnarok7.com (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My new creation + my life story.

(...) Thanks Magnus! The Hammerfall is a technologically advanced airship, so it's a combination of sci fi and fantasy. The giant walker robots from the beginning of Final Fantasy VI are what inspired its super-mechanical feel. Once the fair display (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My new creation + my life story.

(...) Yay its working now, looks great. (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My new creation + my life story.

(...) I had no problems connecting to ragnork7.com. Also the mountain looks fantastic. Really well done landscraping. I hope you post more pictures, I'm keen to see it from a few different angles. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: My new creation + my life story.

(...) that I'm currently working on. (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)