 Castle / 20166
    Castle Conquerors rules —Joshua Brunstad
   Hey guys, I've came up with a castle roleplaying/war game. I call it Castle Conquerors. Here are the rules: NONFIRING WEAPONS. When you activate a nonfiring weapon, you are required to flip a coin in order to find out whether or not the weapon hit (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)