 Castle / 20127
    Re: Sheik's Oasis —James Stacey
   (...) I think you find more people think its Arwen (or Legolas if they like Bashki) ;) Pity, I always liked Glorfindel. Especially as he appears to have been killed in the first age, then came back mid 2nd or 3rd age (depending on what you read), it (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Sheik's Oasis —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) D'oh! In my defense, that was one of the scenes from the movie that I tried very hard to forget. I like Glorfindel, too, btw. Bruce (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)