 Castle / 2012
  Kmart..BOGO,etc

Just thought I'd mention this offhand in case it might make someone out there happy (since, for example I've heard some people say they'd buy some of the new castle should they run across one..) At my local "Big" Kmart(Capitola,California), there' s (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kmart..BOGO,etc

(...) The sales are generally national/chain wide...but many of the K-marts here don't stock Lego..... Many of the discounts on Lego I have seen here(when k-mart had Lego) are open/damaged box discounts depending on each store....even then they (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kmart..BOGO,etc

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ... (...) My experience certainly is that the sales are chain wide. I have yet to see a K-Mart sale announced that a K-Mart that I've visited didn't have. I have also never seen a K-Mart without LEGO sets. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)