 Castle / 20115
  Re: Another horseshoe arch

Hi Daan, I really like this, especially the pattern of 1x1 plates and clips around the outside. My only criticism is that I wish the HP door frame existed in rust brown so that the inner portion would all be one color. Bruce (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another horseshoe arch

Hi Bruce, thanks for your compliments and criticism as well. The HP door frame was a bit of helping meself out of trouble. I'm looking into rebuilding that part with another door/opening, and also perhaps in plain old brown. And I'd like to take it (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)