 Castle / 20113
  Re: Another horseshoe arch

This is really awesome I think this is the best result yet. It would be cool to see this in a large setting, it would jump out of the creation. It draws your eyes to it. congrats. Daan. JOn (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another horseshoe arch

Hi Jon, thanks very much for your compliments. I hope to improve the model a bit more, by making a larger creation. But that takes some time (and bricks ;-) Daan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> To: (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)