 Castle / 20087
    Rise of Atlantis —Anthony Sava
   I've created more stickers, real shocking news, huh? :) Here they are, the Atlanteans: (URL) me know what you think. --Anthony (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !!

        Re: Rise of Atlantis —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) BEAUTIFUL work as always. I've GOTTA get me a good color printer to do these justice, I guess. I think I like the elven ones a bit better but the use of the nautilus motif is very attractive. Your ability to crank these out at such a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Rise of Atlantis —Mike Petrucelli
     (...) I think those are some of the coolest ones you have created yet. Of course being more of a space builder I think some parts of those designs (the Atlantean symbols) would look really cool on an alien torso. Of course then again I like to go (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Rise of Atlantis —Doug Eaton
     (...) My first reaction was to head over to Peeron to see if I had any blue 2x2x2 slopes and if not, what sets I need to buy. Robobots. Your art work keeps amazing me. Doug (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Rise of Atlantis —Jeff Szklennik
     (...) holy slapdoodle! these are absolutely fantastic! how did you make the nautilus so well? all these shields & torsos carry the theme to the extreme (in a very good way). excellent work. the characters are awesome. do you intend any translation? (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Rise of Atlantis —Felix Greco
     (...) Dude, I about jumped out of my seat when I saw these. Not only is the concept cool, but the stickers are so well done. tear I'll be emailing you soon as I have no idea what PSD is. Felix (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Rise of Atlantis —Jon Furman
   Super cool Anthony, I love the nautilus shell. the quality of these designs are very impressive as well. My fave it the standard. Jon (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)