 Castle / 20065
Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:42:47 GMT

"Felix Greco" <pggreco@ilstu.edu> wrote in message
Pirate folk shall feel the wrath of the space room this year at Brickfest.

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz wrote:
I'm curious why the space folk always seem to need to declare war on other
themes?

!Good point...

Probably 'cause .castle keeps whip-beating them like the little astro-punks they are! The Spacers just need someone to turn on...jus' give 'em time, they'll eventually put a blaster to each other soon enough.   ;)

~Lovin' the inter-theme wars,

                              --==Richard==--

Yah, that's right...it's been *brought!!!

*(So bring it!)

lol