 Castle / 19971
  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Sometimes the best stuff is the simple stuff! I think your creation is wonderful! Like others have already said, the use of white 2x2 round bricks for smoke and the trans-lt blue flame (for water, ironically) is brilliant! And you gotta love (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Thank you--although I think the blue flame was used as water in a Jack Stone kit, so it wasn't really a stretch for me to use it like that. I am quite happy with the smoke though. (...) Oh yeah--they're perfect for a non-load bearing structure (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)