 Castle / 19968
  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) LOL! That is great!! He must have been smoking in bed!! The smoke is the best part, making it out of LEGO instead of 'cheating' (use cotton balls like I do) really adds a nice touch! Nathan Lord of the LEGO (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Thanks--I agree that the smoke makes the model. The smoke is pretty fragile, though... Derek (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) A common attribute of smoke ;) Great little model, BTW! ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)