 Castle / 19937
    Re: TOWER CASTLE —Magnus Lauglo
   Awesome! Terrific details there. I guess I might have preferred the highlights/details in black rather than white, but that's a matter of personal taste rather than building skill. Would love to see more pic of course, is there an interior? Magnus (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: TOWER CASTLE —Kevin Hall
   (...) Thanx.... glad you like it.... the reason I used white not black is that real Norman tower castles dont use black corner stones... When I went to see Dover Castle and the Tower of London in England, they have a white corner stones... I (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.castle)