 Castle / 19935
    Re: Is this for real? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Yes, and how big the margin would be. It could quite easily be real DUPLO, designed to compete with the Fisher-Price Castle. As far as its not having "LEGO" on the studs, most of them look hollow as DUPLO tends to be; furthermore, those (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Is this for real? —James Powell
   (...) It wouldn't shock me. But, if you look at the castle front, it is 32 studs (regular) across the front of the tan baseplate. That'd make it something like 48 studs across the whole front. That seems quite big to me. (mind you, it is a $130-150 (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.castle)