 Castle / 19909
    Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Julie Krenz
   (...) Cool! I'll keep on eye out for your report :) Julie (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Ok, got the McD set today - the slopes in there are exactly what BL calls Violet. its the same color as on the NBA figs, the 8x8 plate and the HP door. If I am not mistaken this McD set came out long before any of these parts did, so thats (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)