 Castle / 19894
    Re: BF04 Castle room —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Wow, what a sort of problem I'd like to deal with ;). At PDX the main issue was just getting enough wall to enclose the whole city. As it is now, we will probably have more buildings than wall (which again, is a *good* problem, not a bad one). (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: BF04 Castle room —Jason Spears
   (...) 6 sections actually, 1 of which is a gate. I'm not sure it's a problem, but the whole wall is intended to be a (URL) beach front>, so I suspect it will have to be on one end of the display. Until I finish moving and setup my LEGO area, I won't (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)