 Castle / 19827
19826  |  19828
Subject:
Theed Palace Chamber Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 03:55:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check the preview of this latest MOC from our homepage.

Enthused by the response on the Theed Palace Hallway, I’ve built a bigger piece of the palace. Here’s a list of what’s new from the chamber.

While the hallway was built on a 32x32 baseplate, the chamber sits on a 48x48 baseplate.

Two levels instead of one.

Enclosed walls on 3 sides, back side open for easy access.

Similar interior column design used.

More lavish exterior design with front entry and a veranda.

Different roof design, some details like the lamp posts remain the same. Roof can still be removed.

More elaborate interior details added and you can see some of them now.

And last but not the least which is the “piece de resistance” of this MOC is the stairwell! Think of the scene where the Neimodians tell the BD unit to take the prisoners away and then they descend into the stairwell.

Enjoy!

ACPin & Sons