 Castle / 19803
    Re: Boarding House —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Jason, Fun MOC. To me this looks like my image of the Weasley family home from the Harry Potter book. Bruce (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Boarding House —Jason Spears
   (...) Thanks. Interesting that you mention the Weasley's home. Personally I had pictured theirs as more ramshackle and precarious looking. Now I want to work on more houses with "add-ons". Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)