 Castle / 19695
  Back Building

Hiya everyone.... I've just got back to Australia after living for a year in the UK... so just getting back into my lego now.... brushing off the dust and getting back to building. After living in an 800 year old town in England for a year, I have (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Back Building

(...) Does this mean that in some future we might also expect to see a new custom set from your hand? With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Back Building

(...) Welcome back, Kevin Yaron "Webrain" Dori (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Back Building

Hey Kevin, Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing new creations from you. BTW, I don't know if you've been lurking, but it doesn't look like you've posted in the past year. Be sure to check out www.classic-castle.com, which has grown up during your (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Back Building

Hi Kevin, Welcome back. I also look forward to your new moc's. Living in an 800 year old town sounds like great inspiration :) Its always nice to have castle fans return. Ben E. (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)