 Castle / 19603
  Re: Great Hall

Benjamin, I like your castle and especially the ceilings. I never paid much attention to ceilings and now I see how wrong I was! One small quibble with your great hall, if I may -- shouldn't a fireplace have a chimney above it? Or did I miss (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Great Hall

(...) Hi Matthew, Thank you for your compliments. I did forget the chimney that should have been incorporated into the tower. This needs to be added at a later time if I remodel the hall. (you are the second person to catch this terrible flaw - (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)