 Castle / 19585
    Eaglestone Tavern —Leonard Hoffman
   This, as well as the Hermit's Hut, were down well before PDX but never photographed - this one was done as an experiment in my 'tri-fold' technique of opening shops. It uses Dan Siskind's idea of roof peaks for a seamless roof that can open, but I (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Eaglestone Tavern —James Brink
     Hi Lenny, I really like how this opens up. It provides better access to the interior and makes it much easier to 'play'. I like the interior details as well. You have just the right amount of clutter. Keep it up! James (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Eaglestone Tavern —George Haberberger
   (...) Lenny, This is cool, a nice comfortable tavern. I think I'm going to borrow your trifold idea, too. Thanks, George (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)