 Castle / 19568
  small people may change the course of the future....

(URL) ...but it was the big castles that protected them! (URL) ENTER AND BE AWED> (URL) Nathan Wells (URL) "I'm a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?" - Me, during a debate with my friends (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: small people may change the course of the future....

I saw this earlier today while browsing Brickshelf and was awed. I particularly like the recessed cross-shaped windows. Too bad that LEGO doesn't make 48X48 baseplates in green. (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: small people may change the course of the future....

(...) Hi Nathan, great work as always. I bet you built it for the CC tower bridges contest. I like the towers, the unique windows, the clear shape in the middle, just great. P.S. how many BFF you had to buy for that? :-) (URL) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)