 Castle / 19561
  Propeller Box (windmill)

This is a big brown windmill that I made. It turned out a whole lot boxier that I planned, and I didn't really like the overall look of it, so I call it the "propeller box". It made its public debut at the Parent-Child Expo in Indianapolis this past (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Propeller Box (windmill)

Hi David, I really like the filled in blades of the windmill. It is an interesting technique. The rest is a bit boxy. Like a sandcrawler with a windmill on it :) But it is really cool that it works. Ben (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Propeller Box (windmill)

Hey David, I am a fan of lego windmills ever since I built my first one. I really like your filled in "rigging" sails. They are quite original. Good job. Josh (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)