 Castle / 19555
  Market Hut

This is a market hut of a small village. It's a very simple building, structurally speaking. I've been itching to use my bulk packs of brown 4X2 slopes, and this is what I came up with. (URL) The roof is quite sturdy. You can press and beat on it (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Market Hut

Hey Dave, Simple but effective, the sort of building it would be easy to make several of very quickly to round out a village display. I like the use of iverse slopes rather than arches to give the window a peaked look. One critique--I don't really (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Market Hut

(...) Very nice. I like the dark orange as an accent color with the tan and brown. Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Market Hut

(...) But I had to make something out of my Yoda pieces. ; ) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)