 Castle / 19552
Re: PaB Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:19:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Sophie wrote:
   I built this red and dark grey accented Castle from mostly Pick-a-Brick parts.
Some Make and Create parts complete this first attempt in yarns.

(snip)

The Castle sits on 4 dark grey Duplo base plates.

(snip snip)

The back is open for play.

(snipetty snip)

I’m gonna load it up with Key Chain Mini Figs too.

Enjoy!

Okay, okay, really, we’re all jealous already, you don’t have to rub it in. Like who else here has free access to an entire PaB wall?!?

Seriously, though, I like this. I do wish you’d done it in the greys, but red looks good too (I probably would have done the same thing, since Red and White make up the majority of my 2x4 collection). The open back s a cool touch too. :)

-Mike