 Castle / 19550
    Last Minute Additions —Anthony Sava
   As I hurry to make final additions to Halcyon Castle before the big TexLUG meeting this weekend, I've built two more things to add to the display. (2 URLs) First, meet Kevin. He's my new Gong Farmer. His cart is simple, but useful. Then there's (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Last Minute Additions —Joshua Brunstad
   (...) Hey Anthony, I like them. I have just one question. What's a gong farmer? cool models, Joshua (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Last Minute Additions —David Laswell
   (...) In the modern vernacular, one might call him a pooper-scooper. The term does make you wonder if there was perhaps some secret reason for naming a well-known TV series "The Gong Show". (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)