 Castle / 19546
    Re: March CoLUG Meeting: Castle vs Space... —Dave O'Hare
   (...) Heya guys! We've some funny comments from the Classic-Castle site. Here are the topics: (URL) Just wait until you return to battle throughout the inside chambers! ;) Dave O (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: March CoLUG Meeting: Castle vs Space... —Soren Roberts
   (...) that. It seems we have futher conquest awaiting us after we finish with Dave. (...) Hope you can whip up some medieval gas masks... Soren (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)