 Castle / 19489
  Twin Wizards Dark Tower

Check out our latest MOC from our (3 URLs) ACPin & Sons (20 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Twin Wizards Dark Tower

Hey AC, Very cool. It looks very Orthanc-y to me. What is the transparent piece near the top that encloses the phoenix? Bruce (20 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Twin Wizards Dark Tower

(...) Thanks Bruce! It does have that look and it was more coincidence rather than intentional. That piece comes from the Duplo egg from years back which I've also used in a couple of MOCs. ACPin & Sons (20 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)