 Castle / 19462
    Dueling Knights —James Brink
   The fourth installment of the alphabet project is here. It is a dueling ring where knights can compete. It can stand alone, or be hooked into a castle wall. Here is the folder: (URL) The crowd is assembling: (URL) Getting refreshments: (URL) Here (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Dueling Knights —Daan Bargerbos
   Hello James, it's a very nice concept, fun to watch, and I presume, even more fun to build. And as far as I know, highly original as well! Good job, very inspiring. I'm looking forward to see your other 'letters'! Thanks and happy building, Daan (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle)