 Castle / 19456
  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

(...) If they bugger this up, someone will have to die. (...) Too bad, I could see it being really cool. Hopefully it'll get moving again. What I want to see is a film version of Cherryh's Cyteen, or maybe Tripoint. 40K In Gehenna would be cool, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

(...) Speaking of sci-fi novels begging for a film adaptation, I've always thought the Stainless Steel Rat series by Harry Harrison would make rip-roaring films. I vote for Jude Law to play Slippery Jim di Griz Allister (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

(...) Ooooh, good call. That would be sweet. Soren (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

(...) It's been on the table for about 20 years now, and supposedly things were getting underway about four years ago (20th Century Fox, director of Speed/Twister, etc.). I can't find any info post-2002, though, and most of the solid stuff dates (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)