 Castle / 19449
    Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies —Wayne McCaul
   (...) Did anyone ever see the British TV serial version? I thought it was "charming" is the only word I can think of. It did seem to me to catch the essence of books, even if it ended oddly. I particularly liked the way it switched between the story (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies —Terry Prosper
   (...) My friend has it in DVD and I'll probably be seeing it very soon. I'm reading the books right now and I'm afraid of what the movie will be like. Considering the actors that are in it, I'm pretty sure it will be horribly bad. (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)