 Castle / 19392
    Re: Call for LEGO Castle Techniques —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Jason, I dont really understand what your project is exactly. It seems you want to database all castle-related structures in a way similiar to frank filz's old site (URL) (which has mainly broken links). is that correct? -lenny (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Call for LEGO Castle Techniques —Jason Catena
   (...) No, my site is not a complete survey of Castle-related creations. From the introduction on my page: This dictionary links to techniques for building medieval and ancient details in LEGO. It collects methods of creating realistic models, not (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)